Welcome to Dawn Michelle Creations!

Welcome to Dawn Michelle Creations!

Welcome to our little studio where you will feel that you are more than a client, you are our friend and most importantly, someone that shares our passion.

We service the entire Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex and Southern Oklahoma. Sessions can be scheduled at a location of your choice, your home, or we can suggest a few places.

To learn more about our sessions, packages, and gifts, visit us on the web at http://www.dawnmichellecreations.net.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Steps to a Happy Life (part 2)

Steps to a Happy Life with Positive Attitude




Step 2: Rid Your Life of Negativity

If you want to live a positive, joyful and happy life, you cannot –- absolutely CANNOT -– be surrounded by negative people who are not encouraging your happiness. Negative people attract other negative people.

When I decided to make the change to live a more positive life, I had to rid my life of all of the negative people in it. This, as you can imagine, wasn’t easy. Getting rid of people hurts -– even when you know they aren’t good for you or your current lifestyle.

Not only did I have to get rid of the negative people, but I also had to get rid of the negative things too. I had to stop doing certain things that were causing negativity in my life. I had to take a step back and examine which behaviors were good for me and which were not.

I learned to focus on the positive things I was doing and let go of the negative ones. This process was not easy and to be honest, is still ongoing, but I know this: having negativity in your life prevents you from living a truly positive existence and from being truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment